- Black Maple Sauce
Black Maple Sauce
A combination of sweet and salty with maple to create an amazing taste sensation. This one of a kind blend of soy sauce, sugar, sweet chilli, and maple flavouring is practically addicting.
Ingredients: sugar, soya sauce, sweet chili sauce, water butter(milk), imitation flavour, corn starch, spice
Note: Most soya sauce contains wheat/gluten, contact us for a custom made gluten free version.
- on/in a burger (beef, bison, chicken) paired with optional mozzarella cheese, bacon, teriyaki sauce, fried mushrooms and fries onions.
- on wings
- as a dip for dry ribs and chicken fingers
- in a stir fry combine with oyster sauce, teriyaki sauce and soy sauce and mix in with your stir fried beef, chicken, pork or vegetables
- on rice or noodles
- grilled on the BBQ with chicken
- marinade for salmon or other meats (for at least 2 hours, (mix 1/3 cup black maple sauce with 1/3 cup water, ¼ cup oil and 1 tsp crushed garlic), then grill or bake)